Saturday, March 27, 2010

I finally signed on to this thing...

...and now I feel slow. Already 27 prior posts. Now I have reading to catch up on! To mark the occasion, I wanted to post the soundtrack to John Malkovich's The Dancer Upstairs (a film that could also be labelled as 'Criminally Underrated'), but as I searched to no avail, I stumbled upon this little piece of political intrigue instead...

It is a link to the new leaked ACTA Agreement which, according to the site where it is posted, "provides for criminalization of copyright infringement, granting law enforcement the powers to perform criminal investigation, arrests and pursue criminal citations or prosecution of suspects who MAY have infringed on copyright".

I know it isn't exactly 'fun-fare' but I figured some strapping young iPirates like you fellas here (and myself) may be interested in some blatantly Orwell-ean documentation like this. Lets drink to the age of information warfare!

1 comment: