Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hark! An Indian Cowboy

I don't know what cowboys in India would look like. Given the fact that Indians generally produce some pretty intelligent people who congregate in Western universities, they probably don't have such a ridiculous, Bollywood-style idea of cowboys and cowboy attire.

I wouldn't shoot a lady in the face, memsahib...well, not with these guns, at least.

But, fuck it. I didn't come up with the name. Did anyone notice how that sounded like "butt-fuck it"? Wow, awkward.

Speaking of India, I want to introduce you to a comic that I read quite frequently. It requires a knowledge of history and literature in order to fully understand it. Even without that, it can be pretty funny in how ridiculous it usually is. It has nothing to do with India, but in that it has everything to do with it. Interpret that however you like.
It's some high school girl in Canada that writes these, which makes it more interesting. Half of the stuff I have to look up, so I'm pretty impressed that anyone could know enough about it to go so far as to write comic strips about it. Maybe Canada has awesome history classes in public school. I don't know. Regardless, it's worth checking out.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah who was the fucknut that came up with the fucking super fag name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog sucks for formatting this shit. It does things on it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you could take that up with Google?

    ReplyDelete