Monday, September 6, 2010

Recent thoughts on the blog...

I'll be engaging my writing more thoroughly soon, and you can expect to see my posts take a much different direction. I plan on summarizing my experiences of albums more specifically, and covering more recent releases by sharing a couple of songs from each album for each post. This is my attempt to be more fair to the artists I admire while still sharing free shit with you. I'm excited about the possibilities, and I think this decision will expand on our minimal readership, while separating us from the status of strictly a pirate blogspot. I've always considered this blog an attempt to refine my writing capabilities, and so making the writing the focal point will only emphasize that objective. I plan on still posting comics and movies. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment