Monday, April 5, 2010

Chiang Kai-Death

It's not often that you hear any metal bands out of Asia, unless you're talking about Japan. But seriously, fuck Japan. I don't like tentacle rape in my music. China has quite a few bands that could be decent if they weren't so frowned upon by the government.

However, here's a band from Taiwan called Chthonic. I hear they played at Ozzfest once. I'd have to look it up, but I'm too lazy and don't really care that much. At least these guys are privy to good recordings, unlike their Commie brothers across the strait.




--------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------


I think the first one is in English and the second in Chinese, but honestly who can tell. In fact, what does it matter at all. Does anyone listen to these bands for the lyrics or message? I've tried reading them before and they don't even make sense. Most of it seems like pathetic emo-fag whining. However, the music is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment